Monday, March 1, 2010

Delicious

I'm boycotting Delicious. Been there, done that, and don't want another "free" account on a site that I will use for this one purpose... for 5 minutes, and then forget about in ten minutes. I don't even remember how to log on to my Google Reader.

I'm sure people find Delicious very useful in having an online home for all of their favorites. If your computer crashed or (as we experience often at the library) your hardrive is replaced, then this sort of thing would be useful in retrieving all of your favorite bookmarks. Personally, I won't do it. I don't have that many that I can't remember what they are. There are so many sites to remember, to belong to, to log on to, to access, to... I lost my train of thought.

There is too much out there in internet-land to keep track of all the places one can store, retrieve, or save information.

No comments:

Post a Comment